To the goTasker community:
With the recent coronavirus outbreak affecting businesses across the country, know that we are here for you today and always to get through this together.
In the weeks and months to come we will keep you informed with anything relevant to our industry, including local events, government updates and more. As always, our resources will remain open and available to you at all times—don’t hesitate to reach out to us!
To start, here’s the short version of an article posted by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB):
- Unfortunately, Q2 2020 will NOT be positive.
- The Federal Reserve has lowered interest rates to 0.00%. This is a good first step that will encourage borrowing and lead to growth in the construction industry.
- The House of Representatives has passed bills that include tax credits for small businesses and self-employed individuals. Learn More
The Small Business Association also published disaster relief information for small businesses.
- The SBA will begin offering disaster relief-loans of up to $2 million to Connecticut small businesses and non-profit organizations.
- Filing deadlines have been extended by the state Department of Revenue Services. Learn More
We will provide you with more details as the situation evolves. For more information on the coronavirus outbreak in Connecticut. Read More
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us today. All of us at goTasker are here for you.
-the goTasker Team