Conference call today with Governor Lamont, DECD Commissioner David Lehman, State Rep Robin Comey and others.
- Update on those tested and infected by covid-19
- Senate approves new round of emergency funding of approx. $200 million
- Third relief measure is being proposed that would exceed $1 trillion
- CT is looking to pass Small Business recovery loans, delay tax payments, create bridge loans and more…
- Closing of non-essential businesses such as restaurants
- GOOD NEWS! – for now, construction sector in CT to remain open
Full conference will be released soon. Once available we will post
Your goTasker team!