This Policy describes the type of information we may collect or that you may provide when you access or use any of our Services, including if you access our Services as a customer (“Consumer”) or service professional (“Service Provider” or “Pro”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our practices and how we may use your information. If you do not agree with our Policy, do not download, register with, or use any of our Services. By downloading, registering with, or using our Services, you consent to and agree to be bound by the terms of this Policy.
This Policy does not apply to information that you provide to or that is collected by any third party. These third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing any information or accessing any third party links, websites, or applications.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. We cannot always determine if a user of our Services or the sender of an e-mail is under the age of 13, but we will exert our best efforts to do so.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
When you download, register with, or use our Services, we may ask you to provide information that may personally identify you, such as your name, mailing address, company name, email address, telephone number, payment information, or any other information that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under applicable law (“Personal Information”) that may be required by us to provide the Services or may be disclosed by you during your use of our Services. We may also collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you provide to us by completing forms, including, information provided at the time of registering to use the Services (including your username and password) and when you are scheduling and requesting service from a Service Provider;
- Details of transactions you carry out through use of our Services;
- Your search queries on our website or mobile application;
- Information you decide to share by using our Services, including any Personal Information in the data you share, such as in your profile, service requests, “star ratings,” reviews, comments, or other messages;
- Call and SMS data that facilitates communications between Consumers and Service Providers;
- Information you provide to us when you contact us for customer or technical support or when you submit questions or comments; and
- Information you provide to us when you participate in promotions, offers, contests, or giveaways, or attend our events.
You may provide information to be published or displayed (“Posted”) on publicly viewable areas accessed through our Services, this includes but is not limited to information about yourself, your business, and others, reviews of products, establishments, contractors, and Service Providers, and uploaded content, pictures, videos, and audio files (collectively, “User Content”). Your User Content is Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for the Personal Information you choose to share.
AUTOMATIC INFORMATION COLLECTION
When you download, access, and use our Services, our servers may automatically collect and store:
- Certain details of your access to and use of our Services, including traffic data, date and time of access, geolocation data, domain name, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through our website or mobile application;
- Information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, the type of device, IP address, operating system, browser type, browser signatures, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number;
- Metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device, including, photographs, personal contacts, and address book information;
- Log data or other information that your browser sends when you visit a website, including the address of the website that you visited before using our Services;
- Information we receive from third party search engines or social media websites; and
- Real-time information about the location of your device.
If you do not want us to collect this information, please do not download our mobile application or use our Services. You may also opt out at any time by logging in and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile or by emailing us at support@GoTasker.com. Note, however, that opting out of our collection of location information will cause any location-based features to be disabled.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
THIRD PARTY INFORMATION COLLECTION
When you use our Services, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include advertisers, ad networks, ad servers, or analytics companies.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use our Services. The information they collect may be associated with your Personal Information or they may collect information, including Personal Information, about your online activities over time and across different websites and mobile applications.
They may use this information to provide you with interest-based advertising or other targeted content. We do not control these third party tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, to:
- Provide you with the Services, and any other information, referrals, products or services that you request from us;
- Create, maintain, and manage your account and user profile;
- Answer your questions, respond to your comments, and provide customer support;
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection, manage our business, or enforce our terms and conditions;
- Give you notices about your account, manage your account, track billing and payments, and communicate with you regarding service requests;
- Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes or promotions in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
- Publicly display comments, ratings, reviews, and other User Content provided by you;
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection; and
- Notify you when updates are available and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide. The information we collect helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate and analyze our audience size, usage patterns, and trends and examine the ways in which our users engage with the Services;
- Provide our developers with information that can assist in creating new tools, features, functions, and services;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize your experience with our Services according to your individual interests and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our website and on other websites;
- Provide content, services, and other features to specific user groups based on demographics or other aggregate date;
- Connect and facilitate communications with Consumers and Service Providers; and
- Recognize you when you use our Services.
Signing up for an account with GoTasker™ constitutes implied consent to receive electronic marketing communications from us regarding our products, services, news, and events. We may also use your information to contact you about third party goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile, click “unsubscribe” in any email, or send an email to us at unsubscribe@GoTasker.com. We may contact you to notify you about changes to the Services, and other important Service related notices, including but not limited to security and fraud notices, Service suspensions, and outages. These emails and messages are considered essential, non-marketing communications, and you may not opt-out of them.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose, without restriction, aggregated or anonymized information about our users and information that does not identify any individual or device.
In addition, we may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, authorized Service Providers and service professionals, payment processors, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by our Company about our users is among the assets transferred;
- To third parties, direct mail partners, and advertisers to market their products or services;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our Company, our customers, or others; and
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provided the information or upon receiving your consent.
We adhere to all controls required for handling credit card holder data in accordance with Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance standards. We may collect, but do not store your credit card information. You agree that our third party payment processors may collect and store your credit card information and billing address on our behalf. We are not responsible or liable for the ways in which third parties collect, store, or process your Personal Information or credit card information.
Most mobile platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) have defined certain types of device data that mobile applications cannot access without your consent. These platforms have different permission systems for obtaining your consent. The iOS platform will alert you the first time GoTasker™ wants permission to access certain types of data and will let you consent (or not consent) to that request. Android devices will notify you of the permissions that GoTasker™ seeks before you first use our mobile application. If you install our mobile application on your device, your use is subject to the applicable license agreement and our terms and conditions.
We may share business contact information provided by Service Providers with third parties, including but not limited to, business name, address, telephone number, email address and name of owner or proprietor of the business. We may also use Service Provider information to perform background screenings, which may include the use of third party services.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can review and change your privacy and user settings by logging in and adjusting your preferences in your account profile. You may also send us an email at support@GoTasker.com to request access to, correct, or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. You can also upgrade, downgrade, or cancel your subscription, enable or disable third party integrations, view your lead data, invite additional users to your account (depending on your account level), and decide which permission level to grant each additional user.
You may request that your account, including all leads, be deleted from our Services by emailing support@GoTasker.com and requesting deletion. This will “soft delete” your account. Soft deletion retains your account data in our database, but flags it as deleted, preventing further access. Soft deleted accounts may be restored upon request. We may not accommodate a request to change or delete information if we believe the change or deletion would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Content, copies of your User Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or may have been copied or stored by other users. Proper access and use of information provided, including User Content, is governed by our terms and conditions.
You have a choice about how we use your Personal Information to communicate with you and you may opt out at any time by deactivating your account or changing your user preferences. You may also opt out of receiving emails from us by changing the relevant settings in your user account or profile. When you deactivate your account, you will not be able to use our Services and your information will not be capable of being viewed through our website or mobile application. However, even after you deactivate your account, your information including, name and email address, may be retained by us as backup copies for legal and compliance reasons.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We strongly recommend that you choose a strong password and that you not disclose your password to anyone. If you forget your password, we will ask you for your email address and will send you an email with instructions for resetting your password. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of our website or mobile application. The information that you share in public areas may be viewed by any user.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and on mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted through our website or mobile application. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we may provide.
TRANSFERRING AND STORAGE OF DATA
Your Personal Information may be transferred and stored on servers or databases outside the United States. The privacy laws of these other jurisdictions may not be as protective of your rights. By accessing or using our Services you agree that the collection, use, transfer, and storage of your Personal Information will be governed by applicable laws in the United States.
This Policy may change from time to time in our sole discretion. A revised version of this Policy will be posted on our website with a notice that it has been updated. Your continued use of any of our Services after changes to this Policy are made is deemed to be an acceptance of such updates or changes.
To ask questions or provide comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at support@GoTasker.com. You can also write to us at Fracxion Software, LLC, 1771 Post Road E. 186, Westport, Connecticut 06880.